Sunday, June 6, 2010

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. --Albert Einstein

Thats whats up. Albert Einstein was the man! I've been reading some of his quotes and some of the he said were amazing and inspiring! I would definitely recomend looking up some of his quotes if you in a bored googling mood.

Well anyways, here's whats going down right about now.

Currently watching:




My mom and I love watching this movie! We both have a mega crush on Vince Vaughn! Haha, what a hottie.

Current song stuck in my head:



Currently Wishing:
I HAD A JOB! yeah...who doesn't??? ((Well...I guess people who already have jobs...))
And I also wish I was hanging out with a friend. Summers a great fun and all, but I miss my friends from school!

About to:
Go read some more of 1984. I'm totally loving this book! It is kind of freaking me out a bit, though. I am so in love with Orwell's incredible writing style!

Well, until next time!

Word to ya motha

1 comment: