Thursday, May 20, 2010

Instead of writing my paper, which is due tomorrow...

I decided to start this blog off! Yes well, because naturally, when one is faced with a hurdle in life, the automatic reaction is to, of course, avoid it. So here I am, watching The Office with my mom and not working on my 10 page paper. The decision to start this blog came before I had to write the paper, so perhaps the paper is just a distraction from this awesome blog! Yes, that is what I will choose to tell myself. I was stumped for a good name for this blog though. During my break from perusing Facebook status updates, I took a quick look at UrbanDictionary.com for what I hoped would be a good idea for THE blog name. You know, like, the one... And there it was. They would always say, "You just...know, when you find the one". Up until then I never truly understood, but then I saw..."the one".

"...And then I found five dollars.
a phrase used at the end of a story that had really no point to be told to someone. used at the end of boring stories to make them seem more interesting and worthwhile.
"yesterday i went to the fridge and took out a yogurt but put it back and got an apple instead.
...and then i found 5 dollars."

And then the angels sang sweet, sweet, music.
PERFECT!!!

...And then I found five dollars.

1 comment:

  1. I so totally love you! I can't wait to read more blogs!!

    ReplyDelete